Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blogging for Dummies




So this "blogging" thing is definitely a new thing for me, and I really could use one of those Blogging for Dummies books. Unfortunately I haven't come across any. So I guess I am supposed to talk about what is going on in my life or something...A couple of weekends ago a couple of friends and I went up to good ol' Farmington to go to Lagoon. I am not a fan of Lagoon to be quite honest, but I had so much fun! One of my good friends convinced myself and another guy to go with her on the SkyCoaster. I am terrified of heights so this was a big deal. I haven't been that nervous since my first kiss! It was so scary-but totally rewarding. The big pull up to the top of the SkyCoaster was definitely the worst part, but the rest was awesome. I don't think I will ever ride it again....but I'm glad I did it! Something else I did recently was go to Thriller at Tuachan. It was awesome! The dancers did such a great job and they added in a few new songs so that was fun too. The only thing I didn't like was the creepy performers that walk around before the show started and try to scare everyone...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment