Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little Slice of Paradise

I have to admit, I have been completely spoiled and blessed this spring break. I had the opportunity to travel to Hawaii with some great friends and it was AMAZING. It all reminded me so much of the Philippines and made me that much more excited to get back there. Hawaii is such a beautiful place and it was so wonderful to completely forget the worries of school and just relax. Here is a little bit of all the fun I was able to experience...


The waves were incredible!
Meeting the Famous "Wally" Amos

Diamond Head


Waikiki Beach with Lia and Kiko


China Man's Hat

Punchbowl Memorial
Once again, a perfect spring break! Thanks again to the Bank's family for letting me tag along. MAHALO!

1 comment:

  1. beautimus. So glad you had a great time - it looks incredible. You better not be too beautifully tan when I see you....tomorrow....oh sad.

    ReplyDelete