Friday, April 17, 2009

Family


This past weekend was great. My family came to Nate and I for Easter this year and it was a blast. I definitely should have spent more time studying for my tests and finals that I had this week, but I must say that this was one of the most enjoyable weekends....just enjoying and relaxing with the fam. Thanks family for driving the 350 miles down here, taking us out for every meal, and enjoying the great things the Dixie land has to offer!

Snow Canyon State Park


Me showing my excitement about my new Chacos!

The wonderful Mom and Dad: Mom does such a good job at making sure we do things as a family. She is always looking for new things for us to enjoy and we always do! Thanks Mom for being so much fun! Dad has such a way of showing me how much you can appreciate everything around you. He always has such great insights and views on life and I just love our conversations. He helps me remember to enjoy life and not to take anything for granted. I love you both!

Getting some of that "Red Sand in our Shoes!"

Rocking out to some guitar hero...Nate doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as I do...

It rained the entire hike, but WOW it was gorgeous!
We didn't go out along the ridge due to rain, wind, and Mom's fear of heights, but the view after the switchbacks was just as enjoyable!

Playing around in the park on Easter Sunday

Nate: Tackling Miles to get to the easter egg.
Miles: Trying to fight through Nate's arm hold.
Dad: Trying to get out of the way of the two crazies!

Yes...this is me ruining what could have been a nice, normal photo...but its definitely more fun! Thanks fam for one of the best Easter weekends ever.

2 comments:

  1. Cami! I love it - looks like such a blast. Don't you love that with your chacos, you didn't end up with bright orange socks?! yes...they are magically delicious.

    wanna play soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks Cami! That's really nice of you. We had a pretty great year all because of you guys! I love your post...haha you guys are such a cute fam.

    ReplyDelete